search-icon

Implemented
Automatically Email Customer Invoice

started a topic over 8 years ago

An email will automatically be sent to any customers that have the "included in emails" option with a PDF invoice attached, once the invoice is created.

14 people like this idea
  • great idea, I found this, just by looking on Google, I think that the moment the invoice is Authorized, there should be an Auto-email option 

• I would like to have an option to automatically email the invoice to my customers whenever a payment is received. Currently I could either:
    a) Do this manually in DEAR (very time consuming for a high volume business)
    b) Use another system to do this (currently I'm using QBO but system limitations between DEAR and QBO mean that the customer name is not on QBO invoices so this option is manual too as I need to fix every invoice.).

So automatic emailing of invoices from DEAR would save me lots of time!

1 person likes this
  • We need more responses, please do something DEAR! 

• I agree, now that (with the latest update) you seem to be moving to a more holistic model, this is becoming more essential.

John Hubbard

Operations Director

Mobile: +44 (0)7894 526755

1 person likes this
  • Please include this feature for recurring invoices too.

• Please considered! Some items that I sell is product keys only which I wish customer who makes the payment online will the receive the serial key straight away ( with my designated template) after the payment. It will make my online portal more practical.

Tan

• Why not allow us to automate every single email.

I email my customers quotes, then confirmation of order and payment, then confirmation of order dispatch with tracking number.

Would great to have this all automated once I: authorise a quote, order and payment or invoice is authorised, authorise shipping.

2 people like this
  • Why not allow us to automate every single email.

I email my customers quotes, then confirmation of order and payment, then confirmation of order dispatch with tracking number.

Would great to have this all automated once I: authorise a quote, order and payment or invoice is authorised, authorise shipping.

• Dear All

Please check our new Notification module. It let's you send emails automatically on invoice status change

1 person likes this
  • But only to the default contact

• :-(, but it cost extra $50.00 to enable this features...

• Hi DEAR,

We need to be able to filter these invoice notifications by Sales Representative.

e.g. I don't want to send this email to my Shopify customers. I only want to send it to my B2B customers.

Is this feature in the pipeline?

Thanks

3 people like this
  • Likewise,
    We have manual and automatic sales through custom integration.
    In our use case for automatic online sales we have a sales rep named 'www.example.com'.

Ideally we should be able to generate and email an invoice pdf attachement via API call.

• Phoebe is right.

There is no ability to filter invoice notifications (as at Aug 2021) in the Notification module.

Our DEAR customer in the "fashion industry" has a scenario where we need to send invoice notications to our 3PL to print and place the paper invoice in box.

For orders only set at location "3PL Warehouse" ... Not all our outlet store locations where we use POS.

As a fallback we would use an API, but there is no API either that generates an Invoice Attachment based on an existing Template in DEAR.

Login or Signup to post a comment

14 people like this idea