search-icon

Implemented
Zapier Integration

started a topic over 8 years ago

I hear you are planning an integration with Zapier (as detailed on a suggestion on DEAR's old support site).

Can you please confirm if this is indeed the case?

Also, can you please provide an approximate delivery date for this integration?

thanks,
Ed

34 people like this idea
  • Hi It would be great to know if this is on the radar it would allow planning for other integrated Apps.

Thanks John

1 person likes this
  • Any news on this?

2 people like this
  • Zapier is a service that integrates several apps together. 

For the longest time, myself and several people have been asking about integrations with software we all use. Our business has a dire need for dropbox or spreadsheet integration- either google sheets or microsoft Excel, right now is a very tedious and time consuming task for our business worklflow/process. I do not work for zapier, however, this is the only service i've found that could fix or integrations issues with dear after months of research without costing our business thousands of dollars in development cost or considering an ERP solution to fix the limitations. What small business can afford an ERP these days? and half of us on this forum can't afford developers. 

As of yesterday, dear support, said there is no timeline or information given on a zapier integration.

integration with Zapier should aid several of us whom have been waiting too long for our requested integrations. 

Zapier integrations includes:

dropbox

salesforce

google sheets

microsoft excel

gmail

box

slack

zoho crm

insightly 

outlook

trello

More people should vote on this!

7 people like this
  • Edmund - maybe change the title of your post to:  Zapier Integration to connect to salesforce, dropbox, google sheets, zoho crm

maybe we get more votes! 

4 people like this
  • I have had a few requests from Repsly customers or trialers to integrate with DEAR.  I'd love to see a Zapier integration to help us get that done!

1 person likes this
  • Hello,

I would love this to be done. I want to be able to turn a lead into a customer in my CRM (I can do this in my CRM - PipeDrive) then via Zapier- add them as a customer in Dear Systems.

I can do it from my CRM to Xero - but a Xero Contact will not sync with Dear systems unless and invoice is attached to the contact.

Please can you look at it.

Best regards Glenn

2 people like this
  • +1

Hello Dear-Team, if you send the time on this integration, Zapier will multiply your efforts for you! This would allow for a plethora of sync/integration options for your customers to explore.

1 person likes this
  • The vote is in.

Bring on Zapier.

2 people like this
  • This is a no brainer in my eyes!

1 person likes this
  • In the absence of a direct Salesforce integration, I'd really love a zapier one!! ..... anything would do at this stage to be honest!!!

1 person likes this
  • +1

Zapier support is the easiest expansion of your integrations. I would really love to see this on the roadmap soon! I know you all are working hard, but this will definitely offer more integration for the amount of time invested...

1 person likes this
  • I just wanted to add that I am still looking for this feature. I am trying to find a CRM that will work with DEAR, and the options available now are pretty bad.

Zapier would expand this for tons of your users! Please consider this...

1 person likes this
  • +10 for Zapier, DEAR is the central hub for our multi site ecommerce & b2b sales and it does this all very well. Being able to update a CRM with the full picture automatically would be so valuable for our us. 

We are trying to tie our data together, sales + livechat + sales leads + customer emails. (2way sync)

2 people like this
  • Phillip, We have played with several CRM's and found that Nimble and Pipedrive were the top pic for our business. (b2b and b2c). We still use Mailchimp to automate a lot of our digital lead follow ups and see Pipedrive as sales and higher level account management.  The 2 Way email sync is really important to us and whilst Nimble has lots of cool functionality we ended up going with Pipedrive because of the simplicity of their UI (our sales guys need it to be very easy) and their Zapier functionality is much better (can search and update existing contacts) Nimble only allowed creation of new contact (no update/add notes to existing) 

So we run our integration out of Xero. New contacts get added as they invoice the first time, new invoices update existing contacts with order details. We get a good snapshot of customer activity. The xero connection isn't as good as say capsule but we can jump into dear/xero for full sales history. It just gives us an idea how frequently someone is ordering. 

Can also integrate livechat transscripts into Pipedrive which is our next plan and then maybe the VOIP 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

34 people like this idea