DEAR POS allows customers to exchange an item multiple times. During exchanges, the price of the product that is being exchanged shows up as a negative on the total order price.
To process an exchange:
- Navigate to Sell → Sales History screen.
- Select the sale you would like to exchange.
You can also look for the sale by entering the Receipt Number or Customer Name on the search bar.
- Once the sale is located, click Return to continue.
- Click Exchange.
- The item(s) you want to exchange will now appear on the checkout screen as a negative.
- Find the item you want to exchange for the old item, and add it to the sale.
- Click Pay.
- Choose the Payment method and finalise the sale.
NOTE: Once an Exchange has been processed in DEAR POS, a new fulfillment will be processed in the Advanced Sale Module, which will automatically complete the Pick, Pack, Ship process.