DEAR Inventory has the ability to print price lists for your entire Inventory or by category. Price List templates can be customised. See Managing Document and Email templates for more detailed information on customising templates. See Pricing and Price Tiers for more information about setting price values.
NOTE: By default, only your first three price tiers are shown on the Price List, but more can be added by Editing the Price List Template.
- Set up Products
Table of Contents
Print a Price List
You can print price lists for your customers in Word DOC or PDF format. It is possible to have multiple price list templates for different customers or groups of customers – see Edit a Price List Template.
NOTE: It is not possible to display Custom Pricing (special prices for customers) on such a Price List. Markup Pricing is displayed as the value as of the date the price list is printed, in your DEAR base currency.
To view and print a price list:
- Navigate to Inventory → Print the Price List.
- Choose a Category and/or Brand. If these fields are left blank, all categories and/or brands will be shown.
- You can also filter products by tag. Only one product tag at a time can be used to filter.
- Select the Template. The default DEAR price list template is selected automatically.
- Select the Format (PDF or MS Word).
- Click Print. By default, your first 3 price tiers will be shown.
Edit a Price List Template
Price List templates can be added and edited by navigating to Settings → Document and Email templates. You can have multiple price list templates at once.
- Navigate to Settings → Document and Email templates.
- Scroll to Inventory and select the Price List template.
- Select Download template from the pop-up window. You will receive the template in Word DOC format.
- Make any changes to your template. See Managing Document and Email templates for more detailed information on customising templates.
- When you have finished making your changes, either upload your edited template to the Price List template, or create a new template. Click New in the Inventory templates section, upload your template and give your new template a recognisable name.
- Save your changes to be able to print your new price list template.
NOTE: Available MailMerge fields for Price List templates: