You can have your B2B portal on a custom domain name rather than the default DEAR portal address.
To bind your Custom Domain Name to your DEAR Portal you will need to create a CNAME entry in your domain hosting DNS service that points to your B2B Portal permanent address (<your_portal_name>.dearportal.com).
Each domain registrar has a different way of doing this — you may need to check how to do it with your domain hosting provider.
- Set up your DEAR B2B portal (required)
- Have a custom domain name ready (required)
To bind a custom domain to a DEAR B2B portal:
- Log into your domain registrar account.
- Create a CNAME record. If you have trouble, the registrar's knowledge base or support team will be able to provide you specific information.
- Use the following settings:
- Alias — the domain you want your store to be on (e.g. mydomain.com or xxxxx.mydomain.com)
- Host / Points to — your B2B Portal permanent address (e.g. myshop.dearportal.com)
- TTL — how long the server should cache the information, measured in seconds (e.g. 3600).