Paymentsense is a UK-based payment solutions provider that offers real-time payment processing for point-of-sale transactions.
Paymentsense integration with DEAR POS involves the following:
Setting Up Paymentsense in DEAR Inventory
The first step in integrating Paymentsense with DEAR POS is to set it up in DEAR Inventory.
- Go to Integrations -> POS DEAR.
- In the Setup tab, toggle Use Paymentsense to Yes. This makes Paymentsense available to all outlets in the organization.
- Go to the Outlets tab, select the outlet that will use Paymentsense, then enter the Paymentsense URL and API key that Paymentsense provided to your organization.
- Click Save.
Setting Up a Register to Use Paymentsense
With the integration settings complete, it's now time to set up your register to use Paymentsense.
- Log on to DEAR POS.
- Click Setup.
- Click Payment Setup.
- Select Paymentsense from the list of card payment systems. The system then displays the Terminal ID number at the bottom.
- Click Pair with Terminal, then select the terminal to connect with the register from the list.
- Click Save. Once setup is finished, you can already use Paymentsense in the terminal.
NOTE: Once Paymentsense becomes an active DEAR POS payment system, an additional End-of-Day section will be shown on the terminal's Register Closure report.