DEAR normally loads new/updated data to and from QuickBooks during the syncing process between DEAR and the accounting application.
In case there's a need to overwrite data from QuickBooks, the QuickBooks Integration page in DEAR Inventory features a Load Historical Data function which allows loading of historical changes/documents/transactions from QuickBooks to DEAR, starting from a specified custom date which must not be more than 30 days before the current date. Transactions up to one month old can be loaded.
- QuickBooks Online Integration - Basic
- Users will need the Integration: Accounting - Quickbooks permission in order to use this feature.
Load historical data from QuickBooks to DEAR:
- In DEAR, navigate to Integration → QuickBooks integration.
- Click Sync History.
- On the QuickBooks Synchronisation page, click the Load historical transactions button. Transactions up to one month old can be loaded.
- Select the starting date for the changes to be imported from QuickBooks, then click Start Sync.
- Once the sync process is completed, all historical changes/documents/transactions from QuickBooks will be loaded into DEAR.