Backups can be scheduled automatically from the Scheduled Reports module. Select which areas of data you wish to back up, the backup frequency, and a recipient to receive DEAR backup files via email.
NOTE: Full backup can only be scheduled by the Master User of the account.
- Purchase Automation module subscription (required)
- Set up Mailing Lists (required)
- Familiarity with Report Scheduling (recommended)
Schedule a data backup:
- Navigate to Settings → Automation.
- Click Report Scheduling.
- On the Scheduled Reports page, click the + button on the top left.
- In the New Scheduled Report wizard, toggle the Active button to Yes, then select Backups from the dropdown list. You can optionally give your backup a unique name to differentiate it from other backups with different settings. Click Next to continue.
- Select the areas to back up and the count of days to export. Available options are last 30 days, last 60 days, last 90 days, and last 365 days. Click Next to continue.
- In Step 3, select the date and time for the first backup, the backup frequency, and the recipient mailing list for the backup files. Save to complete the backup scheduling.
When backup is generated, an email is sent to the mailing list recipients with a link for downloading a zip archive with backup data.