The steps are as given below:
- Open the CSV or Excel file with Microsoft Excel
- Navigate to File menu and click Save As. The window appears as shown in below screen cap: Save As option in Microsoft Excel
- Navigate to Browse to select a location to save the file.
- The Save As window appears as shown below:Save As option in Microsoft Excel
- Next, enter the name of the file.
- Select the Save as type as CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv) option.
- Click Tools drop-down box and click Web Options. A new window for web options appears as shown below:Web Options
- Under Encoding tab, select the option Unicode (UTF-8) from Save this document as: drop-down list.
- Finally, click Ok, and save the file.