search-icon

Implemented
Zapier Integration

started a topic over 8 years ago

I hear you are planning an integration with Zapier (as detailed on a suggestion on DEAR's old support site).

Can you please confirm if this is indeed the case?

Also, can you please provide an approximate delivery date for this integration?

thanks,
Ed

34 people like this idea
  • It was an open question to anyone including Dear!  Thank you.  

1 person likes this
  • I add my vote to the Zapier integration.  It's a big gap in your connectors.

Michael

1 person likes this
  • Hi All,

We are currently in Invite Only mode for the zappier integration. Please see the following documentation where you can find the Invite Link to start using Zappier with DEAR. 

http://support.dearsystems.com/solution/articles/11000049676-connecting-zappier  

Thank you

1 person likes this
  • Be keen to hear from DEAR on this one, almost the end of 2017 so if the web hook functionality is coming along then the Zapier upgrade must be on the horizon :D

1 person likes this
  • I just wanted to add that I am still looking for this feature. I am trying to find a CRM that will work with DEAR, and the options available now are pretty bad.

Zapier would expand this for tons of your users! Please consider this...

1 person likes this
  • PS: If you don't want to upload it yourself to Zapier, you can use it with a public invite by clicking on this link: https://zapier.com/platform/public-invite/1641/07f8687d57ec04a434922eb965ea08da/

1 person likes this
  • Phillip, We have played with several CRM's and found that Nimble and Pipedrive were the top pic for our business. (b2b and b2c). We still use Mailchimp to automate a lot of our digital lead follow ups and see Pipedrive as sales and higher level account management.  The 2 Way email sync is really important to us and whilst Nimble has lots of cool functionality we ended up going with Pipedrive because of the simplicity of their UI (our sales guys need it to be very easy) and their Zapier functionality is much better (can search and update existing contacts) Nimble only allowed creation of new contact (no update/add notes to existing) 

So we run our integration out of Xero. New contacts get added as they invoice the first time, new invoices update existing contacts with order details. We get a good snapshot of customer activity. The xero connection isn't as good as say capsule but we can jump into dear/xero for full sales history. It just gives us an idea how frequently someone is ordering. 

Can also integrate livechat transscripts into Pipedrive which is our next plan and then maybe the VOIP 

1 person likes this
  • I agree that Zapier Integration is a must for modern systems. It opens up a world of possibilities for users to create what works for them.

I find it rather odd that its been consistently commented upon since 2015, is the 2nd most popular feature request within this community, yet the response from the support team that I have received today is that its not on their roadmap at all.

For everyone who is keen on this feature, I encourage you to vote vote vote (and have your colleagues do so too). So that DEAR systems are gently encouraged to take action and perhaps re-consider their position.

1 person likes this
  • +1

Zapier support is the easiest expansion of your integrations. I would really love to see this on the roadmap soon! I know you all are working hard, but this will definitely offer more integration for the amount of time invested...

1 person likes this
  • In the absence of a direct Salesforce integration, I'd really love a zapier one!! ..... anything would do at this stage to be honest!!!

1 person likes this
  • Can more functionality be added to this integration? For example, I would like the ability to update product information and there isn't a way to do that.

1 person likes this
  • This is a no brainer in my eyes!

1 person likes this
  • I have had a few requests from Repsly customers or trialers to integrate with DEAR.  I'd love to see a Zapier integration to help us get that done!

1 person likes this
  • So sad that we can not even get a reply!  Hello DEAR TEAM!!!  Zapier? PieSynch?  Something!

1 person likes this
  • +1

Hello Dear-Team, if you send the time on this integration, Zapier will multiply your efforts for you! This would allow for a plethora of sync/integration options for your customers to explore.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

34 people like this idea