Every time the available quantity of a product in your inventory changes, DEAR logs the change. All logging is done asynchronously to prevent any performance issues in DEAR.
- Product and Service Management (required)
- Users will need the Inventory: Products & Families and Movements & Service Usage permissions in order to view the quantity change log.
Table of Contents
Viewing a Product's Available Quantity Change Log
Like all other activities in DEAR, the change logs can be found in the product's Details page, specifically in the Movements tab. Undo and void operations are also shown on the logs.
To view the logs:
- Navigate to Inventory → Products.
- Select the product with the log that you want to view.
- Click the Movements tab.
- Select Show availability changesfrom the dropdown list, then press Enter or click the Search button. The logged activity is then displayed below.
- You will also be given the option of filtering by Sales Channel and Action.
By default, the read-only logs are arranged in descending order. The table below shows the format of the logs.
|Date||Shows the event's date and timestamp|
|User Name||Shows the user who performed the action (or if it was a system action)|
|Action||Shows the activity that was logged|
|Reference||DEAR Task reference number from DEAR and link to task|
|Location||For DEAR events, DEAR Location where event had happened is displayed.|
For external API calls, Sale Channel Store and Sale Channel Location where event happened will be shown.
|Quantity Moved||Quantity of items moved in the task.|
For kits, quantity of items moved will always be N/A.
For kits, Available Quantity will be calculated.
For API external calls, quantity moved will always be N/A.
|Available Quantity in Stock||Quantity of items available in location, after the event|
|Status||Shows status of the event, Success or Fail|